2017 USA Powerlifting New Jersey Heavy Metal Classic
- USA Powerlifting sanction # NJ-2017-04
- Date: Sept 24, 2017
- Location: Pivotal Training, 133 Eayrestown Rd, Vincentown, NJ 08088
- Meet Director: John Dalessio email@example.com
- ABOUT: This is a USA Powerlifting sanctioned meet being organized and run by Powerlifting Event.com. This is one day event with one platform and a 60 lifter cap. In the event of a sell out, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a waiting list.
- Eligibility: The meet is open to all current USA Powerlifting members. Membership must be purchased online.
- There is no qualifying total needed for this meet.
- All USA Powerlifting rules will be followed and enforced. The rule book can be found at www.usapowerlifting.com.
- This is a drug tested meet.
- Open: 1st - 3rd all weight classes
- Youth 1-3 : 1st - 3rd all weight classes.
- Teen 1-3: 1st - 3rd all weight classes.
- Junior: 1st - 3rd all weight classes.
- Master1 -5: 1st - 3rd all weight classes.
- Best male and female raw lifter based on Wilks scoring. If there are 10+ geared lifters there will be a best lifter.
- Divisions: Youth 1 (8-10), Youth 2 (11-12), Youth 3 (12-13), Teen 1 (14-15), Teen 2 (16-17), Teen 3 (18-19), Junior ( 20 -23), Open (14 -+), Master 1 (40-49), Master 2 (50-59), Master 3 (60-69), Master 4 (70-79) , Master 5 (80-89)
- Entry Fee: $95 for 1st division and 2nd division $30
- Admission: spectators entry fee $10, children under 7 free, coaches $10
- Entry deadline is Sept 4, 2017.
- If you are under 18 you must bring a parent or legal guardian to weigh-ins.
- Meet Director: John Dalessio
- Meet Updates and Info: Any meet information or updates will be posted here, emailed directly to registered lifters as well as posted on social media and at www.usaplnewjersey.com
Sunday Sept 24, 2017
7:00 -8:30 am registration, weigh-ins and equipment check for all women lifters and men up to 74kg and 83kg Master, Junior and Teen Divisions
8:45 am rules briefing
9:00 - 1:30 pm lifting commences for athletes
1:30 - 1:45 pm awards presentation / drug testing protocol
12:00 - 1:30 pm registration, weigh-ins and equipment check for men 83kg Open division and up
1:45 pm rules briefing
2 - 6:00 pm lifting commences for athletes
6 - 6:30 pm awards presentation / drug testing protocol